9.12.2010

Day with the Guys!


"Give up what you love for something you love MORE!"

Those are the words Jim Brownlee and I were discussing as we began our "suicide mission." It was the celebration of Steven Brownlee's birthday and he had invited Matt to join us -four guys on a road trip to one of the top 5 Mt. Biking parks in the NW.

Both Jim and I have been "giving up" (I like the word "exchanging" better.) "it-looks-like-food" for REAL FOOD! Jim is doing fantastic; I made it all day with my Cardio holding on strong!

Here are a few pics and videos from my phone (Anyone want to join us on our next adventure?):
This jump requires about 10' to hit the landing ramp and throws you about 8-10' up in the air - None of us attempted these jumps (there are more difficult ones)! We actually took the easiest trails and they were very fun, adrenaline charged, and challenging (there is a gravel road that families with small children were taking (very pretty).


Here's a pic of me trying to do the balance beam - Check my next blog for my "win" and Matt showing us how on the "real deal!"


No comments: