6.05.2008

Nothing Better!












Late night - 12:30 p.m. to bed (getting up at 5 is tough). It was worth it! I was holding my little granddaughter at 11:30+ lastnight and I had this deep sense of how much God wired us to be in passionate, real, alive relationships. I loved today's Oswald Chambers (see my fav. on the side bar of my blog). He uses the word "say-so." I've never known what a say-so meant - it's a cool word. Loved his thoughts - so perfect for me.

Our son's band, Gordon Avenue, played at the Hawthorne Theater in the Hollywood district lastnight. They got a great response (Gordon had been sick for 4 days and couldn't talk before the show), God really helped him with his voice.

Some of our Life Group met for Thai at this absolutely amazing place before the show - it's on SE Sandy Blvd. - wow. I'll give a full update soon (I hope), as well as a very cool Bible search engine I just found (it's cool).




Talk more later - I'm heading to the local jail; and my sweetheart's birthday is today too (Oh us boys got her the coolest clothes and jewelry - WOW, WOW!). I am perhaps the luckiest man on this planet (I'll explain later my own definition of luck).

3 comments:

Brent.in.kona said...

Congrats Marcus, you rock Gordon, happy birthday Laura and Ps Bruce...you are awesome!
blessings from Hawaii.

Unknown said...

Whoa a baby! So cuteee! Congratulations on her she is adorable!

-Brittany M

Unknown said...

Whoa a baby! How cute she is adorable congratulations on that! Hope all is going good =]

Brittany