6.03.2008

Come join us Wed. Night










Our oldest son Gordon is playing at the Hawthorne Theater this Wed. night. Doors open at 7:30 p.m. and Gordon's band, Gordon Avenue, will be playing at about 8:40 or 8:50 p.m. It's a 40 min. show and you will have so much fun! Our entire LifeGroup is going out to eat in the Hollywood area before the show. Hawthorne Theater is on the corner of Hawthorne and SE 39th (some good food on Fremont, Division, and over accross I-84 on Sandy.

Even if you don't like great rock & roll you can gift someone else's life. Email me at averybruce@gmail.com if you want to Will Call tickets ($8 -a great way to invest in Gordon and his band).

It will be fun. Gordon's blog
His website is on My Space - search for Gordon Avenue under bands (sorry this provider blocks My Space so I can't give you the link). Hope to see you there!

No comments: