12.30.2009

After Christmas wipe-down report

Christmas of 2009 remembered

Biggest hit: Elena's electric car (her favorite companions are her new doll and Camelback water bottle - her very own; v. cool)

Best Bang-for-$: My very cool Kettlebell (I've wanted one for a long time - there are s
ome very excellent exercise you can do easily with anything else - love it - there's a pic on my previous blog).

Most practical: New bathrobe and slippers (Oh my my kids went over the top on these - best quality - like'n lots).

Still waiting: To take down our bigger tree (16+'), to use our new snow shoes (Great dates in sight for my sweetheart and me!).

Hot: My favorite cologne from my favorite girl!

Remembering- still: The annual "It's A Wonderful Life" movie night with our whole family; The 45 min. "Avery Christmas story" we've read for 33 Laura and Bruce Christmas Eve's. I will not forget how much my kids love giving to their mom (Yes, she got more than 20 gifts - the most of anyone in our castle!). And our Christmas celebrations on Dec. 4 at our East Vancouver Campus and then the Week of Christmas shows at our main campus - so inspiring to see thousand of people focus on Jesus. The most wonderful gift was the hundreds of people who said "yes" to Jesus' forever-friendship this month at Living Hope (even the bad Camel who is also a donkey killer - sad story).

Tomorrow (perhaps): New relationship possibilities, Our January 14 trip to India (Laura, Gordon, me & a several friends), and continued investment in those friendships we've been given. Praying and wishing YOU a very grand Happy New Year!
Pictures of my cell-phone preaching in India, 2009

No comments: