4.11.2010

Prayers that benefit almost everyone (atheists too)!


So I've got this thing about 3-word prayers! Three word sentences can be powerful, i.e. "I lv U!"

This week (please bug me if I don't get these posted) I'll be posting some of the most powerful 3-Word prayers I find so helpful in forgiving myself. Check out our East Van. Living Hope blog for even more about forgiving yourself (www.lhceast.com).

Also: An Acoustic Concert by Gordon Avenue (www.Gordonavenue.com) and friends Friday, April 23, at 7 p.m. (705 SE Parkcrest Ave. Vancouver, Wa 98683 - Just East on Mill Plain off of I-205). It's free and there will be an art exhibit and great food! Come hang out with Laura and I. If your too old for "serious rock and roll" you can enjoy the mellow acoustics of Gordon Avenue in this special appearance at our local Living Hope Campus.

No comments: