5.29.2010

Memories this Weekend - Want to hang w Laura and me?


Funny how we (I) love excuses! I was at our new Mall campus for a big chunk of Tuesday and I had planned to get several blogs ready for this week (I'm blogging on "infidelity," unfaithfulness in all areas of our life, and how examining what we "worry" about can get us under the surface to look at the source of distrust and unfaithfulness to those we love), BUT (this is a very powerful, often dangerous word -"but"), I couldn't get the connection to link up. The rest of the week is history and I've little time to share the juicy excuses I baked up.

CUE (What Laura and I are up to Sun. afternoon):
You may want to join us (following the 11 a.m. service on Sun. at E. Vancouver Campus) if:
1) You like laughing and taking pictures at the same time.
2) You've got an appetite for seeing something "very cute"
3) You like simple, but grand, picnics
4) You need to be at another appointment about 6 p.m.

HINT: What we'll be doing involves a digital camera, the ability to swing one's arms, white wooden objects, an adorable 2 yr. old, and lots of green stuff! It only costs possible sore ribs (from laughing and swinging) and grand conversation (plus fresh air)!

INTERESTED? Email me by Saturday midnight at Bruce.lhceast@gmail.com

The color "pink" is definitely part of this Sun. afternoon adventure!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there,

This is a message for the webmaster/admin here at bruceandportland.blogspot.com.

Can I use part of the information from this post right above if I give a backlink back to your site?

Thanks,
Charlie