8.31.2007

New on "DOGS"


This weekend I'll be speaking at our Brush Prairie campus (Sat. @ 7 p.m.) and Pastor Will is sharing at our Laurelhurst Sunday 10 a.m. service. We are continuing our Ark Series and the featured creature is "man's best friend" -the dog!

I'll be posting the main points of my talk this next week and a few tragic stories of my own three dogs and a couple pics. from by "tennis dog friend" I met last week in Boise Id.

Here is a link to a wonderful slide show Jeffrey Hecker (our guest photographer) put together - it's wonderful - watch it all the way to the end! (TAKE ME TO THE DOGS NOW)

HELP: We are feeding the homeless this Sun. at noon in Portland - if you can help serve, or prepare or buy food please email me (Brucea@livinghopechurch.com).

1 comment:

Lisa said...

That is one strange-looking doggie in that picture, Bruce!