4.19.2008

Don't Miss Tomorrow big day - Sunday April 20

I'm so excited to be talking (live) at our Portland Living Hope campus tomorrow. Pastor John is in Cabo opening our new campus there, so I'm speaking at Portland (I think I should suffer for Jesus and fly down to Cabo for a couple weeks!)

Tomorrow, at our campus we will have special guest, Aria Anafonian, a new recording artist who lives locally and loves our campus. It's going to be so great having her with us!

I will be sharing on the subject of Vital Friends. I have not been so excited to share like this for a long time (about 2 months)! I want to share my Reno story and a video we made last week of Kasey (co-Kidsworld leader) and Darius (his vital friend who was baptized at Easter). Darius' life, about a year ago, went from being married, financially secure, and the proud father of a cute little girl, to one of divorce, his church refusing to talk to him, and financial disaster. Even worse is that he is fighting legally to have more time with his daughter. This is a story that takes Vital Friendship to a new level. I am so inspired by it and so thrilled that Darius will be able to visit our campus and view this video for the first time.

Following the service, some of us are going to try out a "really cool" rock and roll restaurant - you're invited. (See me after the service for directions.)

Bring a friend (or three)! Here's a map to the church and another link to Aria's newest album.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! How cool it is that you're speaking on the importance of friendship. I just wrote a blog on friends. It looks like I should go to Portland tomorrow. See you then.
Kris