7.06.2008

Sponsor our friends

Our friends have decided to go to India. Audrey is already there, but Dustin and Ashlin are now going to be going to our new children's center. Laura and I love the Lewis family so much. Here's an ONLY GOD experience that was born out of our Portland campus. I feel this is a wonderful opportunity for so many of us to invest in eternity. Check out Dustin and Ashlin's blog. God may be setting you up for a huge blessing!

Lewis family Blog


All this week I'm going to be blogging on Vital Friendships AND, William Young's book, "The Shack"!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll be looking forward to your blogs on friendship. Friendship and loyalty (synonymous or not? Discuss among yourselves and report back to the group...) are the two highest rewards/character traits in my sometimes skewed hierarchy of desires, in not actual needs. Although there have been times in my life when in the most crucial of situations I fear I have been neither. Drag.

Thought about you last week when the Oregonian had a large front page story in the Living section about the Gresham author of "The Shack" and it's phenomenal success. Local boy makes good, and all that. Although it's description did seem a little odd to me. But then, taken out of context, I guess the "Lord of the Rings" would seem a little bizzaro also. OK, even IN context it's pretty weird. But darn rewarding. Perhaps "The Shack" is also...