5.07.2007

Can't wait to share (What a weekend)

Our "Soft-launch" at Burlingame Sat. night was incredible! Only God! I will post some of the miracles this later today - You won't want to miss several of the surprises this coming weekend (May 12).

An idea: A lot of people that don't regularly do the "church thing" will skip this Sunday - SO . . . why not invite them Sat. night to our NEW SOFT-Launch. It will be a wonderful celebration!

Anyone who would like to be a part of the Baby dedication service can find out more by emailing me, Brucea@livinghopechurch.com.

Be watching for more details about this coming weekend! Only God. (I'll also update you on the Baptisms we had on Sunday at the Convention Center.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I look forward to reading the stories. Anything that's remotely inspiring is something I love to read!