10.09.2007

Linda Taylor Wins - Portland Marathon

It's a miracle (did you read my previous blog about Linda?) and it was so fun for Laura and I to be there to witness it!

Laura carried one of our Portland penguins and I took pics (a short video too). About mile 24 or 25 we got hit with a huge storm - We are so proud of Linda and her amazing accomplishment. Linda volunteers in our Kid's world as well as babysitting her husband Don (a very difficult task). Her daughter walked the marathon as well - Again, GREAT JOB LADIES!
(DON TAYLOR & PAPARAZZI)





(THAT PENGUIN IS DOING THE PORTLAND M!)




Linda, you are truly an inspiration! Because of you I'm doing my famous "Lemon juice cleansing drink ALL day!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cool it is to see how God gives us strength when all the odds are against us. Great job Linda.