1.31.2008

Can You Hear Me NOW?

It's been a busy day full of connections - with other leaders, previewing a "Financial Freedom" seminar, doing our weekly campus pastors meeting and then hanging out with Josiah in Portland . . . driving back to my Clark County office . . . Suddenly the words of my old British Chap friend hits me; "Nothing touches our lives but it is God Himself speaking." (read) (Updated English Version)





WOW! Do I really believe that God uses every kind of stimuli, every coffee shop, every rain-enhanced Portland traffic jam . . . absolutely everything to speak to me? Wow - God talks to me all the time, I should start listening more! So it's a middle of a "power-nap afternoon" for me and I just wanted to say, "God's been saying a lot of cool things to you. Can you hear Him now?"

I do think this idea by my UK friend, from the past, is something found in the Bible too - check it out: Romans 1:20, James 1:17, and Romans 8:28.

No comments: