1.28.2008

Passion!

I saw the passion in the eyes of several who were at our amazing breakfast last Sunday at Laurelhurst. I felt such an ignition of God's fire - His love yesterday. Danny Joe's talk and the music drama at the end simply capped a power-filled passionate weekend.

I was so thrilled to see the number of new people interested in a 24-7 coffee/performing & visual arts kind of place; a presence in Portland where people come and feel the acceptance, love, and passion of God without the scar of religion. Want to come dream with us? You are welcomed.

Here is one of our passionate leaders at our Portland campus - Jeff wears several hats (passionate dad, mad-in-love husband, prayer leader and fearless leader of our "Men's" hang-out group). He's started a new gathering experience on Monday nights at Laurelhurst. (If you're interested, email me and I'll pass it on to him; brucea@livinghopechurch.com).

Tomorrow - "The 30 day experiment" begins (check it out!).


I'm not sure if these are Jeff's ten rules for dating but you might want to check them out (they're old but fun).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice gun! Looks Familiar! I love the dream!