2.03.2009

My new passion for India

God is very much into surprises!  It's a long hard lesson for me to believe that whatever happens, God will use it to bring amazing blessings.
My good friend and fellow pastor, Duane Warren, set me up with Preaching on the cell phone to People in India.  Dr Kumar holds these evangelistic outreaches and works with our Only God International ministry.
My voice is broadcast over a loud speaker and hundreds show up to listen to an American speak.  Dr. Kumar then translates and this has become a weekly event.

 P1010029P1010024

Every week Dr. Kumar sends me a report of the number of people who have accepted Jesus as their Lord and forever-friend for the first time – I’m always amazed.  This week Dr. Kumar sent me pictures from the gathering; the largest I’ve preach to via my cell phone: 1,200 people came out and 97 accepted Jesus into their lives.

I feel so small and so full of joy at the same time.  God has so many adventures for all of us.  It doesn’t require being able to see all the details (or any), just that first step in reaching out and experiencing the thrill as God works His magic.P1010044  

Every Friday morning I remembering telling Duane I would help him once in a while (I did not want to do this!).  The first two times I spoke it felt horrible.  But seeing God work and knowing it’s NOT me has been one of the richest experiences I’ve had in a long time!  Take a risk.  Go out, even if you don’t know where God is leading You!

 

 

 

P1010035

No comments: