2.14.2009

Oh Wow – You’ve got to read this!

1)  Don’t stop reading what happened the last two days of my V-prep with my sweetheart and I!

2)  Here is my “Easiest Ever” Tip for supersizing romance with that special person (will work on friend, mom, or sibling).

 

Tip:  Do the old-fashioned Stare-down!  Look deeply into your mate/friend/parent/child/Politian's eyes.  Then add another one of your 5 senses: Tell them you love/like/find fascinating, this love/friendship gazing!  Try to really mean it (Joke)!  The second level of human bonding is “eye to eye” contact.  It’s so basic we forget to use it enough.  If your a bit out of shape in your “eye-ball staring exercises” you may even find it makes you feel a bit vulnerable (sometimes even the other person will sense this) – It’s OK!  Keep exercising and you’ll be even more fit!

 

Thursday,Laura and I didn’t see each other until about 10 p.m. – I gave her a very wonderful, romantic gift.  I came into the bedroom (this is safe reading) and lay down beside her (on top of the covers).  She had her eyes closed so when I gave a descriptive hint re. her soon-to-be receive gift she began to laugh (Laura has one of the most amazing laughs)!  Then she opened her eyes to discover I had bought her a 60 degree wedge! (Right now if your a man you may be feeling very intimidated.  Ladies, your men will learn to be this romantic too – someday)!

Then last night, (Laura worked a 13 hr. shift at the hospital) I transformed our Volvo into the Love-Mobile!  It’s so romantic, and has so many elements that were “for her eyes only” that I can’t give you any details.  Needless to say, I did cover the windows with red paper; there were multiple candles, orchids, and lost of trays of rich, Eastern delights.  We did dinner at one of our favorite Thai restaurants afterwards.  What a day before!

Today: 3.5 hrs doing Cardio for me; Laura going to a funeral & then late lunch at the new Tommy O’s off of 192nd (We love this place – wow, wow).  Our real V. Day is Sunday evening and Monday (You will not believe the get-away I’ve got planned for the most wonderful girl in all the world – God give the very best gifts – It’s true).

1 comment:

Rob said...

A 60 degree wedge? That's going to be hard to top...I'll have to get a 70 degree wedge! :)