3.04.2008

Dog spelled backwards is . . . Take 5 min. to watch this

A great friend, Jeff, who is an amazing photographer, sent me this You Tube clip.



I couldn't help thinking of my Uncle Bud. As a kid, his family herded sheep. He was always good with dogs and trained them to do so many tricks. He was a gentle, hard-working man who loved to laugh. When I was a kid, he had one of the first Beatles' wigs (1964). It's possible he was the first person in the state of Oregon to own one. Often when he drove his big log truck, he would honk his air horn and then stick his Beatles head out the window, waving to people as they met - it was great fun.

My uncle spent the last few years of his life with dementia and his faithful dog was such a joy to his life. If I read Romans one right, all creation speaks of who God is. As you watch this video ask yourself: What's the reason for me to wake, breathe, live today? (Check out this blog from the past.) What priorities need shifting?

No comments: