3.04.2008

The promised book I've been talking about -


It's called Footprints, the True Story Behind the Poem, and it's by Margaret Fishback.

This books so reminds me of how difficult unanswered prayers are - I'll be blogging about that tomorrow.

It's a great read (I might get this updated print as it's hardcover and has Bible verses with the poem).

I got an amazing dog story from a good friend - it's remarkable. (I hope to post it tonight if I finish my appointments in time . . . maybe).

1 comment:

*Little Sarah* said...

Wow your blog profile looks cooler than mine i am kind of jealous! haha. I didn't actually read anything on your page yet but i saw a boy and a girl holding hands making footprints (Aww thats so cute =D) well i will read something now. Have a super fantastic day my friend!