5.27.2008

Still interrupted from my normal blogging - be patient

Laura and I are bringing our granddaughter home today . . . so . . . my ideas about how God wants to help us out of temptation are still on hold (try tomorrow).

Tomorrow, or late tonight, I want to blog about "Hunger" and lack of clear "direction," and how both twist our sense of value. When I feel like I'm stuck in a rut, when I'm hungry on the inside, it sets me up to want to fill up on "empty calories." We use quick-fix medications to attempt to be "fulfilled." I'll share what I mean tomorrow and how God met King David where he was with the "Way Out!"

But first, check these out; Elena's first bath! She loved it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandparenting is so cool. You just have to love em (let the parents do the disciplining).

Sorry, I was complaining to Lin that I had posted a comment about what a wonderful job you did on Saturday, and how you hadn't 'accepted' it in yet. Then I see your grandbaby pictures and remember how busy and excited I was when my first grandbaby came.

Thanks for sharing her with us, for sharing a difficult time in your life, and for letting God use you to expand His Kingdom.

Heidi =) said...

She is so beautiful! Congratulations to both you and Laura on being grandparents. I have a feeling that little girl is in for a lot of spoiling. =)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the entire family! She is precious. Can't wait to meet her in person.
Love
Jeff and Barbara

Anonymous said...

Tony,
Sorry man, I'm slow at responding . . . who can I blame? Thanks so much for your friendship, prayers, and support.

Bruce

Anonymous said...

Dear Jeff and Barbara,

We missed you this weekend and want you to know we are praying for you guys . . . your trust in God is amazing . . . we'd love to show our granddaughter off to you.

Bruce