2.15.2008

This weekend in Portland

Oh my, I'm so jazzed about this weekend at our Laurelhurst campus. The sermon will be so amazing (Pastor John and I have talked about it several times this week and I think it will be incredible.). It's a story from the Old Testament that will truly blow you away. We are planning some very cool stuff at our campus. You should call, text, or email a bunch of friends and invite them. God has placed some things on my heart that I'll be sharing at our Portland campus. I'd love to see you there!


Plus - We have a some great worship planned and a very fun surprise after the service (even if you can hang with us for 10 minutes you will be so glad you did). Here's a hint: what would cost you $$ could be yours (several of you) free!

If you attend regularly, please bring a favorite dessert with you this Sunday.

No comments: